Garage Sale Saturday! This week's finds...

Oh boy  I love garage sales!!

See my new old door??  No clue what I'm going to
do with it yet.  For now it will decorate my patio.  Oh and it was
free!!!

$2 and only used a handful of times! See the original
price tag?  $62.99!! 

A bit bigger shot for full effect!  The rusty brass thingy found at the dump
is a firepit, I think! It's a bit shallow for wood, I'm thinking charcoal briquets might be nice :)
(the foil bubble wrap on the windows is a necessary evil,
planning to replace it one day with working shutters)

A shot of the potting shed sign I whipped up in 5 minutes.
The lantern on the table is a find from a few weeks ago ($1).
Not garage sale finds, but I also picked up some more stones (free) for
my patio

It's beginning to look the way I envisioned it!!
Actual vintage doorknob set (not
a reproduction) 50 cents!!
and my other door from a garage sale long ago that I bought for $1.  This is
the inside of my shed/studio/workshop that I am cleaning up.
Still looking for solutions to cover up all the insulation, maybe
a wall of old drawers instead of the shelving units??
Also this ginormous tray for $3 - 18x31 &
I have no idea what to use it for.
Any bright ideas anyone??


Hope your weekends were equally fruitful!

Have a great week

Linked to An Oregon Cottage
                Debbie Doos Blogging & Blabbing
                My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
                Saavy Southern Style
                DIY by Design
                Clean & Scentsible
                A Beach Cottage
                Boogieboard Cottage
                Fishtail Cottage
                The Brambleberry Cottage
                Romantic Home
                The Shabby Nest
                My Repurposed Life
                Mod Vintage Life
                From My Front Porch to Yours

29 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and yet inexpensive! I really like the sign and the patio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using doors in the garden and have several, they add so much charm. You came across some great finds! Your sign is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Great finds! Love the door. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/07/patiently-waiting.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free is the best price ever. :-) I love old doors and it adds a nice touch to your patio. You've made me want to get to some garage sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love BOTH of those doors!!! What a steal! The sitting area is VERY cute.

    As for the tray, I've seen a lot lately painted with chalkboard paint and hung on the wall. Or if you find some kind of base for it, it would be cute as a side table - inside or outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great score here...I would paint something on that tray and hand it up. I want to make a table out of an old door one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love garage sales too! Nice haul you got there! Coming over from Savvy Southern Style and your newest follower!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your doors, and such a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great finds love old door knobs myself very cool looking

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic finds, your area looks so welcoming. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both doors! We have a similar glass door know on ours, but not the plates. We found a replacement one at a local thrift shop while buying mulch there, and the owner gave it to us for free!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charming and welcoming. Bring on the lemonade and sugar cookies; I'm on my way over.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely it all looks together! LOVE the doors -- that light colored one you got earlier is a real beauty! So many great finds -- thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love going to garage sales and 2nd hand stores--was at one yesterday, and picked up a bunch of fab new (to me) clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What Fun! Love your doors and that door knob! I too found my fire pit in the trash...but you're right, yours looks smaller than mine. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower. Hope you can visit me sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun to see your new found treasures, I love garage sales! When I saw your big tray I thought oh that would make a great sign. I make signs on all kinds of odd objects and wood trays are the best... just a thought! ~ Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm always looking for great old doors like this. Hardly ever find them, and when I do they are WAY more than one dollar. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your door! You totally scored!
    Envious!
    Smiles~
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omigosh you scored with those doors!!! A buck and free??? Wow, lucky! I'm a sucker for old doors and have to buy mine...they're pricey too.

    Happy Thursday!
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Anne! You really scored BIG with your garage sale treasures. I especially love the two old doors. And I can't believe you found them at such a steal!

    Thanks for linking to the party. I love having you join the fun. ;)

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. luvin the old door! Good for you! Replacing my ugly existing doors is on my to-do list.
    Jeanni

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the door and that staple gun was a steal! Thanks for sharing at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your finds and the creative way you have used them...
    Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  24. You found some great things. One thing that you can use the tray for: If you have a stack of vintage suitcases, the tray would make a great table top for them!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's last week! I love seeing "finds" outdoors in the garden! Hope to see you again this upcoming week! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome finds Anne! Loving the old doors! Thanx for joining the THT party!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I cannot believe that door was free! Fantastic finds all around. Found you via From My Front Porch to Yours. Toodles, Kathryn http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/09/voice-studio.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...