Pssst Want a Free Pair of Eyeglasses?


A few weeks ago, Firmoo contacted me to ask if I would like to review their service and receive a free pair of glasses.  Since I've been wanting a pair of prescription sunglasses (can't wear my contacts anymore - BOO!), I jumped at the chance!  Firmoo is an online optical store that offers prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses as well as non-prescription sunglasses AND the first pair you order from them is FREE*!

I went searching through their website for sunglasses, downloaded my picture so I could see what the frames looked like on me and picked out a pair.  I created an account, filled in  my prescription information and sent off my order.  Two weeks later, I have a lovely pair of sunglasses.

The glasses arrived with a hard plastic case, a soft case, cleaning cloth, a tiny little eyeglass screwdriver and two extra screws.


I didn't experience any difficulty with navigating the website and filling in the information needed, but I have ordered glasses online before with another company.  I highly recommend ordering online, you can save so much on frames!  I was really impressed with the quality of the frames as well.

Check out Firmoo.com, they offer frames for prescription eyewear as well as regular sunglasses and your first pair is FREE*! (*for 1.50 single vision lenses)  Click on the icon below to go to the site:




Disclaimer:  I received a free pair of sunglasses from Firmoo.com in exchange for my review; however, the opinions stated are 100% my own.

Ta ta now, I'm off for a spin!




Cheers!

29 comments:

  1. You look so stylish with your new frames! It sounds like a wonderful company!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them!
    Looking good and ready for a fall drive!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check them out! Thanks Anne. And yes, you do look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vrooom vrooooom! What kind of glass did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha Anne, let me clarify what I mean by what kind of glass.
    I just ordered sunglasses from a website and opted for polarized lenses with anti glare and anti fingerprint coating. What did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new sunglasses look great! I know what you mean about needing a pair of prescription sunglasses. I don't have any either. Glad to know there is a company out there that sells online and makes it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those glasses are so cute! I can't wear contacts anymore either, but a pair of those sunglasses (prescription) would rock!

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne ~ You look rockstar awesome in those shades Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you wearing those awesome glasses...you look stunning!!!...and oh so fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot live without my sunglasses...what a great deal

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous deal! Lookin' snazzy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anne, you look so chic! I love your new hair color :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne,
    You look so stylish in your new sunglasses. I finally went to get prescription glasses last year, and it makes a world of difference. Now I can see things clearly. Such a cute picture of you.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, nice!

    I'm in the process of choosing some glasses from this company too - we could be twins!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your glasses are so cute on you! You look fantastic!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now those are cute glasses! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the glasses and thanks for the tip!!!!!!! I'm a newbie join my blog and like my fb page www.sewsweetvintage.com Thanks sooo much:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous!
    And I was also offered this chance of a new pair of glasses and I wasn't able to accept it because I don't have a single vision prescription. I was VERY disappointed.
    I'm glad you were able to do it and love them.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are so cute, Anne! I've never bought frames online, so will have to check it out. Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving a nice comment--I love those 'Heavenly Blue' morning glory, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so cute. I am off to check them out.
    xo
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are looking so Hollywood casual Anne!!! Love the style of frames and you rock the white color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Response to your post on my blog - Oh no! You don't deserve nasty ones! Why do people waste their time with that?? And then be so chicken to hid behind anonymous? Bullies and chicken...Chicken Bullies? What do you think?

    I must say though that it was the first and hopefully last. Glad that I have it set that I have to approve first.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Firmoo sounds great, and your new pair of sunglasses look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those glasses! You look like a movie star! Have fun cruising around town in your Mustang :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...