It's Party Time! Linky Party for Nov 11/12

DesignDreams by Anne


Last week's features
Beautiful workmanship on these crocheted gloves and headband from Sandy at The Wonders of Doing


It's never too early for some Christmas decorating ideas, is it??  Check out Heather from Setting for Four, she put together a post on different options:

Christmas Tree Color Schemes from Setting for Four #Christmas #Color Palette #Christmas tree
and if you aren't ready for Xmas decor yet, here's a gorgeous fall display from
Shirley at Housepitality Designs (she has the most beautiful home!!!)

DSC_5280

Learn how to make your own cable knit sweater pillow from
Katie at Creatively Living


and for the piece de resistance - just look what Clydia at Three Mango Seeds 
did with her dresser - LOVE this!!!



Thanks to everyone who joined in last week!  Please be sure to link back to the party if you join our party, we'd love to feature your work but the deal is that you have to link back.

So please link up your posts and share the wealth.  Your projects will show up on all FIVE blogs and you can enter at any of the blogs shown below. 
*****

You can enter at any one of these blogs

Its So Very Cheri

Cupcakes and Crinoline
DesignDreams By Anne
Setting For Four
Three Mango Seeds

--Here is the best part--

You enter at one party but when you add a link to each of these blogs, you could be featured by any of us.

How fun is that?

It's 5 times the FUN!!

Linky Etiquette, SEO and How to get FEATURED more

*******

Please visit and leave comments on other entries.

Posting to my party means you are giving me the right to post your project and photos and promote on social media.

*******

OK, so let's get on with the fun!!

IT'S PARTY TIME




11 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for Hosting Anne! Love your site by the way! Would Love to have you over on Monday for a party at my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, Thanks for hosting a fun party! Great Features. Have a wonderful Sunday...


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature Anne! I LOVE that tree that Heather posted about! It makes me want to start the Christmas decorating NOW!!!

    Hope you had a great week! I have about 3 fall crafts I'm hoping to finish this week, I've been a slacker lately, so we'll see :)
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to come by and Thank You for
    your featuring my Fingerless Gloves
    and Headband.. I've been in the
    Christmas making gift mode this past
    two weeks as I always make everyone
    of my kids a gift and you can hear
    my needles clicking away...
    Was sweet of you
    have a great week
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love those features! That dresser is so amazing and inspiring!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Anne for featuring my Christmas color schemes post! I love all the features you chose here! Tons of inspiration...I seriously need to clone myself to make all these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne thank you sooo much for the feature! You Rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne: thank you for hosting tonight! We just watched the movie Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, and if you love vintage films, then you'd probably really like this one with Steve Martin. It's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anne! You've posted some great features and your linky party looks fabulous, lot's of great projects here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...