Living Room Spring Perk Up

A few weeks ago I was feeling uninspired about my living room decor.  After such a long, dark winter, I couldn't stand the monotony of the monochromatic look I had going on in there.  While I haven't had a chance to buy anything new for the space, I did pull some things out of other rooms to help brighten things up a bit.

Here's the before shot:

BLAH!

So I brought out some light blue cushions, added a side table and lamp, bought a pot full of bright orange & pink freesia (smells great!), potted up some of my garden crocuses & put a throw over the footstool.



I still want to inject more colour but for now, this feels much better.  I feel almost spring-like now. (Please  note the absence of "karate chopped" cushions - lol.)  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!