Paintings




A couple of days ago, I posted some paintings I created using a simple kit I bought at the dollar store.  It was amazingly easy to create my own paintings by dotting, swirling and circling the  paint covered brush on paper and on canvas.  Not to mention inexpensive since I bought all my supplies at the dollar store - frames included!  I used paper plates to squirt the paints onto, dabbed my brush and off I went.  I limited the colours I used on each painting to make sure I didn't overdo it!  A very important consideration for me since I can't leave well enough alone most of the time.  I love working with the acrylic paints and watercolours.  The oil paint was a pain to mix, clean up and smell, so I don't think I'll be going that route again...

Since I've splashed more paint on paper and canvas over the last few days, I thought I'd share these works with you as well.  Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed creating them!

I also hope I've inspired you to try your own hand at painting pictures.

Have a wonderful day!

Inspired by what was left on my paper plate after mixing the colours for the other paintings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!