Inspired by a Poppy

I just created my very favourite painting so far.  It was painted from a clipping I took years ago from an old Country Living magazine.  In fact, it was on the back of the clipping I had taken!  Now that I am moving ahead in my new passion, this painting has become my signature image.  Here it is in all its glory:


And here is a picture of the clipping:





  


It's funny how something you hang onto for years and years can become the trigger for an entirely different purpose than the one you originally intended.

Gotta love how life works out.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If your comment has no email address, I'll leave a reply on this post under your comment. Have a fabulous day!