Tool Boxes

I'm really happy with the two toolboxes I found recently.  One was an authentic metal toolbox in original turquoise paint!  Although it was quite pretty in its own right, I wanted it to look a little more cool (sorry forgot to take before photo!!) so I painted the outside of it satin black:

Isn't it beautiful?? I so love the turquoise against
the black.
 

When I found the toolbox, I intended to use it as a mailbox but I can't bring myself to hang it outside where I won't get to see the beautiful interior of it.  So I'm keeping  it in my front entry to hold mail, magazines, catalogues, etc.


Then at a garage sale today, I stumbled across this toolbox planter:


Welcome Summertime :)


& I thought I was going to have to build one of these wooden boxes myself to participate in Donna's link party!  I so love garage sales!!!!!!!!!!!

Linked to Funky Junk SNS84 & Southern Hospitality Thrifty Treasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If your comment has no email address, I'll leave a reply on this post under your comment. Have a fabulous day!