A fresh new look & I've been tagged...

My blog has been revamped!  After three separate reviews and only one reviewer that liked my blog as it was, I opted to lighten up the colours and change my font and header photos.  I'd love to know what you think of the new look, so please leave me a comment!

I've been TAGGED!

My friend Myric from Petites Passions has tagged me.  The rules for the game of tag follow:

The Rules: 
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them! 


So here goes:

Facts about me: 

1 - I am a Pinterest junky!
2 - I will do a project over and over and over until I get it right.  This probably doesn't qualify as a "fun" fact.
3 - I am an early morning riser and I love it!  Usually nobody else is around when I hop out of bed, fresh as a daisy every morning :)  
4 - I am becoming a power tool junky (thanks a lot Gail & Mimi!)(no I really mean that!!)
5 - I love to paint and I will paint ANYTHING!!  My ex-boyfriend used to say that I would even paint him if he sat still for too long...
6 - I love to write & I've just started writing for a local e-newspaper.
7 - I love clothes - 'nuf said!
8 - I want to go to FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!  
9 - I love to travel, but other than England, I haven't been outside of North America.
10 - I designed & helped to build my last house.
11 - whew, this is hard!!  I love the blog friends I have made & look forward to meeting many more new friends through blogging.


This is probably more than you ever really wanted to know - and now there's even more to come:
  1. Where is your ideal retiring place?
    Carmel, California (for when I become a millionaire)

  2. Which food you do not see yourself eating?
    NEVER will liver&onions pass these lips.

  3. If you have an opportunity to ask one question to your favorite celebrity, who and what question will it be? 
    I can't say that I have a favourite celebrity...

  4. What do you think is the most romantic food?
    Chocolate

  5. Whose blog do you visit the most?
    Karianne from Thistlewood Farm, she brightens my day & always makes me laugh, not to mention being an awesome decorator!

  6. If you are to award one blogger who and what would it be?
    Karianne again!  The Wittiest Blogger.

  7. What are you passionate of the most?
    Creating anything - from food to buildings.  I love coming up with an idea and then using my own hands to create it.

  8. What other foreign language do you wish you could speak?
    I speak French and English but would love to learn Spanish.

  9. Which era in the history would you like to go back for a visit and why?
    I refuse to look back!!

  10. Were you a member of a club in high-school? If yes, what was it?
    The Rifle Shooting Club - probably should have mentioned this in my fun facts, lol!  I'm awesome with a '22 but years later when I tried to learn to shoot a '357 magnum, all I could hit was the overhead light in the shooting range (I was really, really good at doing that too!!  If you need any lights shot out, I'm your girl.)

  11. Do you prefer Savory or Sweet dish?
    I can't decide so I eat them both.

    I'm going to break with this tradition here and only tag 3 people because I've already mentioned them, they're fabulous & I think you should all get to know them better!  and the questions for you to answer are the same as the ones I've just answered above (yet another fun fact about me is I sometimes cut corners...).

    Karianne @ Thistlewood Farm
    Mimi @ Blue Roof Cabin
    Gail @ My Repurposed Life

    Have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. Anne! Thanks for including me, but you know I don't have time to play along. :)
    I really enjoyed reading about you. Happy I have inspired you!
    fun fact about me? I've actually been to France! Can you believe it? Went with jamie in HS (field trip)
    packing for a trip-it's going to be a crazy weekend!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering! That was really fun getting to know some facts about you. I am sorry but I think liver and onion taste good to me (if cooked nicely) lol!

    I am in a mood to shoot gun lately. Just curious. Sound fun though :D

    And oh, I love your blog revamp :)

    xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne,

    I am soooooo excited!!!!!! I am soooooo happy that you thought of me to tag me! How blessed am I ;)

    Have an awesome day.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anne for the thought! If I inspired you to pick up a power tool even a little I am thrilled because you have been such a great support to me with you thoughtful comments on my blog! Isn't blogging the coolest?!! How would I ever have met you with out it? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If your comment has no email address, I'll leave a reply on this post under your comment. Have a fabulous day!