Can You Help a Girl Out?

You may have seen my post about Hometalk a few weeks back. It’s the largest online home and garden hub. It’s fueled by the firsthand experience & advice of hundreds of thousands of home enthusiasts and professionals. You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. Just set up an account and clip ideas or ask questions or just socialize. It’s such a blast! There are professionals who participate as well - interior design, landscapers, contractors, garden gurus, and so many more.

Here are some of the projects I've posted:
I've gotten loads of hits on my blog from posting things on Hometalk.  I also got great feedback from everybody when I was searching for a colour to paint my front door and shutters.  There are so many talented people willing to help out, it's amazing.

Hometalk has Pinterest beaten because you can clip all you like (or pin) and ask questions and people actually answer you!! Want to know how to build something? Want to learn how to do simple repairs around the house? Or complicated repairs for that matter. Want help choosing colours or someone helping you to make design choices? Want some great ideas for landscaping and plant combinations? Need someone to identify that thing that is growing in your yard? Do you want to find a reputable pro in your area? Get your answers on Hometalk.

Here's a look at all the topics on Hometalk right now, and the list keeps growing!


I could win a trip to Virginia to visit Lucketts Market on May 18 & 19 – but there's a catch.  I need to recruit 10 new Hometalk members and the new members have to follow me before May 17.

Puh-lease!!!!!!! Pretty, pretty please??


You won’t be sorry you joined. And you’ll have my undying gratitude.

You can watch this VIDEO to learn more about them.

Pop over and check out Hometalk and then set up your account.  Here are the FAQs of Hometalk

and then please, follow me!  Click HERE for my Hometalk profile

You’ll love it, I promise!


Don't miss another post!  Follow me:
Follow on Bloglovin

30 comments:

  1. I registered with Hometalk a while back but haven't used it because I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Do you have any suggestions/tips for getting started?

    I'm following you now - hope that helps you out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too registered with Hometalk a while ago. But you can help me too. From someone who used to lived nearby Lucketts, VA - it is a FABULOUS place to visit - you would LOVE it! So how can I help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could help but I am on hometalk - best of luck, I hope you are able to win the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can a girl from overseas join and help you out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hometalk too!! I just popped over and followed you. Hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was already signed up on Hometalk and I'm following you. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have deadline on this Anne? I'm already on hometalk too. But I want you to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne...I cannot tell you how much I hope you win...but can't help as I am already a Hometalk member..Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope I've done everything right (but you have a new registrant/follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Shelley!! xox

      Delete
  10. Anne, I joined, anything to help you out and now maybe you can help me out with learning Hometalk. I would appreciate it very much.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can follow you, if I'm not already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh sorry, Ann, I'm already a member, too. I am following you now, though. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. already follow you there Anne...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Already a member too but I'm following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best of luck and happily following you...thanks to Danni of Silo Hills Farm.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Anne, popping over from Danni's blog - I joined and followed you on Hometalk, hope it helps. Looks like a fun place, I will def. start posting over there! Here is me: http://www.hometalk.com/michlosangeles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Danni says to sign up and follow, and I've seen pictures of her w/power tools so I'm not gonna argue with her. ;)

    I'm signed up and following. Tons of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Over from Danni! Just followed you on Hometalk :-) {pity I can not enter as I am not in the States!} Good luck, Anne !

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here from Danni, but already following. Good luck! You'll love Lucketts!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I followed you. I hope you win!

    What do you suggest as posts for there?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Following you Anne - with great hopes that you win!!!
    Happy wknd
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just set up my account, clicked through your blog and followed you. Did I do everything correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Danni from Silo Hill Farm sent me over...so glad she did! Good luck! Following you on HT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Started following you on HT from this post :) Good luck!! and GFC too :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I clicked through and just as I suspected am already following you. Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Done! I think I did it right.....

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow...you are so talented! DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Did this post again? It just showed up in my email!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!