Getting Creative at Home Week - Visit 24 Inspiring Blogs!

And we're off!  Starting tomorrow I'll be sharing inspiring blogs for you to check out - a whole week of inspiration!!   If you love Pinterest, you're going to love this tour!!!

ps We'd really love it if you sign up to follow the blogs you view as well... ;)


Here's the schedule:

Monday, Aug. 5:

Tuesday, Aug. 6:
Design Dreams by Anne (that's me!!)

This is a wonderful opportunity to see some great projects, browse new blogs and make some new blog friends. It's almost like being a part of the Haven Conference.  Plus, it's FREE!

Start here on Monday to see the first five great blogs and keep following all week.  On Monday, August 12, we'll post a round-up of all the great projects for you to see on one page.

I'm looking forward to a fun week of touring blogs!


8 comments:

  1. Anne, this is so great. I'm excited to find so many new to me blogs and be inspired by all the awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun Anne! I am still so new to this game, there are so many blogs out there that I have never seen! What a great opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loven the hutch's color of paint in the picture. I think I have to redo mine now...see you have already inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many blogs to discover or re-discover. I'll check them during the week with my mom as I'll be visiting and I know she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the opportunity to find new blogs! Thanks so much? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea... can't wait to see your project! And everyone elses:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If your comment has no email address, I'll leave a reply on this post under your comment. Have a fabulous day!