One Project Closer - Habitat for Humanity


I have a chance to win a prize in the One Project Closer annual campaign for Habitat4Humanity! First time I've ever been nominated to win something big! EEK!



My bathroom renovation project was a weekly winner a couple of weeks back and now it's the finals.

 

 


If you can find the time to vote for me, I'd appreciate it - Project #9


Thanks everyone!


If you'd like to see the whole bathroom makeover, click HERE

Thanks again!

With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!

26 comments:

  1. Heck yes, Anne - sure will- you deserve this award. You are a DYIer home improvement guru, lady!

    Good luck! Have a great weekend.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you...good luck! It's a beautiful transformation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make over! I will totally vote for you! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you dearest! hope you win! lovely makeover@!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got my vote Anne. Good luck, you did an amazing job on your bathroom renovation.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did! I love your bathroom. You did SUCH a good job. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne, I voted too and sure hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just voted for you Anne! Good luck girl...you rock!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If your comment has no email address, I'll leave a reply on this post under your comment. Have a fabulous day!