Cool Camera Accessory

A couple of weeks back my friend Tara at Surburble reviewed  a camera accessory called a "Lightscoop".  

Ever since I got my DSLR camera this year, I've been hunting for accessories to help me take better photos.  This super cool little device deflects the flash toward the ceiling so you still get the extra light but you don't get red-eye or shadows or any of the other annoyances that you get with a regular flash.


So now I can take shots in darker spaces or at night without worrying about how the flash takes over the shot.  I can shoot Max whenever I want because he doesn't get annoyed at the flash going off in his wee eyes either!




And this shot at night!



I highly recommend this attachment, it is AWESOME!  and I'm not being paid anything to recommend it either.  If you want to check it out, click HERE

And if you haven't met Tara yet, hop over to her blog HERE.  She has the most darling blog!


Thanks so much Tara!  I love this prize!!!  and special thanks to my buddy Mimi at Blue Roof Cabin, too - Mimi, you're the best! :)

Have a great day!


With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!
Follow on Bloglovin
Linking To:
Give me the Goods

7 comments:

  1. Anne,
    Congrats. How exciting and it does help to take great photos. Little Max is so so cute.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how cute Max is: I love his little white paws and his white "tie"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is Max? I have one of these external lights as well, I got it in the spring. It is so great for taking interior shots as it doesn't wash out the colours like the camera flash does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been on my wish list for awhile now. I'm glad to hear it works well. I may be buying myself a birthday present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Anne!! I love Tara and her blog! She is so stinkin funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to get one of these for taking photos on those dreary days (they always happen when you NEED to take photos, right!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!