Looking for the Perfect Christmas Inspiration?



Isn't this a fabulous cover?  This beautiful e-magazine is chock full of lovely Christmas decor inspiration, yummy recipes and gorgeous photography.  After reading it virtual cover to virtual cover - I am ready to start decorating for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, have a little taste for yourself:






Isn't it gorgeous?  This is my favourite shot:

and I'm so making stars for all the pinecones I have:


AND I'm building myself a sign just like the one over this mantel - isn't it AWESOME?!

I love this whole vignette.  So pretty, so perfect, what am I going to do with Max so that I can decorate like this?!

If you want to see the whole issue, pop over and buy a copy.  Click on the image below:



Hope you're all dreaming of a white Christmas filled with blessings!

Have a great day!


With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. I love Jennifer's work. That hot cocoa bar is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Fall issue and loved it.
    The Christmas issue looks as good!
    Thanks for the peek, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that surely does put you in a Christmas mood! I like the gingerbread cover too ;) Sometimes I just want to throw out all my Christmas decorations (my family would cheer!) and start again, and it would be all woodland themed and sparse. Enjoy the challenge of decorating with a kitten in the house ;) Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt like that too a couple of years ago, so I organized a Christmas Decor Swap Party with some friends and that worked like a charm! I got some "new to me" stuff and got rid of the stuff that no longer appealed without it costing a penny!

      Delete
  4. How fun! Those have to be the biggest marshmallows I've ever seen on that hot chocolate bar! Max has no idea how much fun your Christmas decorating is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Goodness.....that hot cocoa bar looks wonderful. I've always loved gingerbread houses never made one but maybe????/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Di! This is the year of the Gingerbread House!! not really, but it sounded good :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the peek inside this magazine. Love the sign too and I am sure you will improve on it.
    Anxious to see what you do.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just don't know where to begin or just what element I love best. That sign is so your style, I can't wait to see how you turn it into your own. I'm really digging the variety of rustic stockings!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those gingerbread houses are so Christmas-y!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is certainly a beautiful publication and Jennifer is such a great talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!