Visiting with "from house parties to housewife"

I'm so honoured to have been interviewed and featured so many times this year. Today I'm visiting with Amanda from the blog "from house parties to housewife". Amanda has made me sound quite fascinating in this interview! She is a very good interviewer ;)



Pop over and visit!

From house parties to housewife




With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. That's a great article all about you and all the work you have done on your house.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved post about a talented lady!! No doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping over now!!!…she chose a great person to interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Anne. I enjoyed the interview and photos, and getting to know you a little better. Amanda did a nice job. I'm happy you're being recognized, because you really are an inspiration to all of us who are following you. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy you just made my day! thank you for the sweetest comment ever! xox

      Delete
  5. Wonderful interview Anne. I love your blog and that you do these things yourself and always explain steps on doing them so well. Have a great day.....smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Anne. You are quite fascinating, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't seem to sign in to that blog so I'll leave you my comment here...
    Anne proves that if you want something done, you CAN do it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, That is a sweet interview and I love your wisdom regarding going with the flow. Thanks so much for your lovely blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne Congrats on the interview and it is always fun reading about you. Well deserved and you know I adore you!!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty sure you don't need help in sounding quite fascinating..but I'm off to check it out! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!