A Visit With Terry's Blinds





Recently Terry's Blinds approached me to do an interview for their Designer Insights feature.  Terry's Blinds is an online company based in the UK and they have a fabulous website full of tips and tricks and design ideas.  


Designer Insights:  DesignDreams by Anne


Check out my design picks for 2014 (links are below the interview) - this is just a taste of what I pin every day, check out my Pinterest boards HERE


1-Industrial Look Joss & Main   2-Industrial & Neutrals House to Home UK  3-Soft colours and patterns Cabbages&Roses  4-Painted vintage furniture Custom Furniture World 5-Planked walls with rustic elements Anna Williams

Thank you for the feature Terry's Blinds!






With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!




Instagram


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anne!...hopping over....and by the way...I recently stopped getting your posts in my email...I guess it is that Feedburner thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't know better, I'd think that all of your picks were already in your house. You have really zoned in on "your own" style. Lovely interview, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the feature interview. I especially like your closing bit of advice Anne : "My best advice is to ignore all the reasons why it won’t work and focus on the one reason why it will."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over and read it, Anne. It was really neat! Congratulations on your interview. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I have always swooned over that last picture (number five - plank walls with natural elements). Such a stunning vignette!! Congratulations on your interview:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interview, Anne. Well deserved. I like to visit your Pinterest boards; lots of good stuff there. :) ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!