Coastal Mason Jar Soap Pump




I found some blue Ball jars!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!! I decided to make a new soap pump for my kitchen. Here's my beauty of a soap pump - I'm thrilled with it!





I bought the Ikea Fintorp basket when I was in Calgary at the beginning of the month.  It's so cute!  but I couldn't figure out what to do with it when I got it home.  So now it's a cute display beside my sink.  Here's yet another sneak peek of my kitchen reno.


oh and in case you forgot what the soap pump looked like - here's another shot :)



I used a soap pump from a foaming dispenser because you hardly have to use any soap with those - it's 80% water mixed in with a bit of soap.  I used Dawn Blue dish soap to keep the bright blue of the jar showing.

If you haven't seen my other mason jar soap pump project, here it is.  Click on the photo to find out how I made these.



Have you done any super easy projects lately?  Have a great day!


23 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!!! and the sneak peak is making my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Anne...love that cute basket and shells too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo adorable!!! I love it, off to pin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo loving the blue one Anne! It all looks so sweet in that basket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really have to do this someday...so much prettier this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, the kitchen looks awesome and the mason jar soap dispenser is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue jar looks especially pretty! I really like your counters and the beadboard backsplash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved mason jars and would like to get a soap dispenser some day. Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That blue is such a pretty shade!

      Delete
  9. Now I want a blue Mason jar soap dispenser in our cottage bathroom! Great little project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you know I love that beachy soap pump! Cute way to accent the blue with those shells in that basket too! I'm finally getting around to some fun projects... a little at a time! Right now....I'm working on a picture frame;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is just something about that blue glass. Looks so beachy with your shells and starfish and the basket. Love it, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, what a great idea. Thank you for sharing at Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The perfect touch to your farmhouse kitchen. My Mom has some blue mason jars, I"ll have to show her what you did with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the projects you can whip together in no time at all. Aren't those jars lovely! I'm always on the lookout for them at thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great idea! Thank you bunches for linking up and partying with us this week! Pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've got quite a talent there, these jars are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If your comment has no email address, I'll leave a reply on this post under your comment. Have a fabulous day!