Eco Friendly Rug Pads - Rug Pad Corner

A few weeks ago, Rug Pad Corner offered to send me a sample of their eco-friendy rug pads. Since I have several rugs with wimpy little cheapo rug pads, I was happy to try out something more substantial and eco-friendly to boot!


Rug Pad Corner makes rug pads in old world traditions and contain only 100% natural and recycled materials made without the use of any chemicals, glues or adhesives.  They have an awesome website that makes it easy to find and choose the rug pad that suits your needs best.

This rug pad is nice and thick and gives my oriental rug some substance and a nice spongy feel when I step on it in my bare feet. It's all natural rubber and won't allow heavy furniture to sink through and dent the floor.  It's safe for hardwood, laminate, tile, heated and ALL hard floors.  This rug pad is completely non-slip, comfortable and organic.  I'm so happy with it! 






Below is a better shot of the rug taken in my old house.  I love this rug, it's from Ikea (naturally...) and it's been a favourite of mine ever since I bought it.  The new thick rug pad has given it new life.  I'm amazed at how much better it looks and feels now.  Plus the thicker pad means less of a chill getting through from the floor to the rug during those cold winter months, especially in my old house with a crawlspace below!


Rug Pad Corner rug pads are hypo allergenic and mold/mildrew resistant.  They are manufactured in the USA with clean green recycled materials.  Rug Pad Corner has a campaign called  Rug Pad for a Cause® that raises money for the less fortunate through donations from the proceeds of each order that passes through their web site. How awesome is that?   

Be sure to check out RugPadCorner.com and keep your tootsies warm this winter!

**Disclaimer: Although I received free samples from Rug Pad Corner in exchange for my review, the opinions expressed in my post are 100% my own.


6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking this week of where to get a green rug pad. Thanks for the post and the source!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd sure love to have those pads, take out our awful carpet in l/r and our bedroom at least to have some nice area rugs on floors. We need to think about floors being warm in winter, we have mfg. home with no foundation under it so our ceramic tile floors are quite cold in winter. Under carpet is linoleum in room with carpet . Glad for you to get the pads for your home. I'll have to see how expensive pads you got are.
    You have a very nice home Anne. You've done so much to fix it up, should be proud of yourself. Lots of hard work but worth it huh?
    We'll be going to our daughter/family's home tonight to help give out treats. They live in a nice subdivision just few miles east of us. They live at end of cul-de-sac so we all sit at end of their driveway with the fire pit to stay warm altho it's not that cold here yet. Going to cool down by Sunday, mid 50's.
    Happy weekend enjoy those great new rug pads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It has been a lot of work but lots of fun too and to be at the stage where I'm finalizing the decor is so sweet!! I'm not sure where you live, but I've been buying area rugs at Ikea because the price is so good and they're decent quality. I hope you get your wish!!

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    It was so nice to see your comment on my recent post, I came right here and signed up as a follower, I don't know why I haven't done it before. I love your rug, I didn't even know that the had rugs at IKEA. I am eventually going to need a new area rug for my front room and this is the first place I am going to look. And, I agree with you a good pad makes a rug look so much richer and helps it to last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice rug pad, Anne. I gave all my area rugs away when we moved. Maybe in the new house??? Love your beautiful rug; it reminds me of one I had. . .once. :) ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fact that the Rug Pad Corner uses all natural fibers. It's always so cozy when you can step on a rug and your feet sink in to the padding ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!