Open House Sundays #8 - Town & Country Living Blog Christmas Tour

Welcome to Open House Sundays where we get a personal invitation to tour through a different blogger's house every week!  


This week's tour is courtesy of  my friend Jennifer from Town & Country Living.  Jennifer has a stunningly beautiful home decorated in farmhouse style (my personal fave!).  Her home has been a  source of inspiration for quite a few of my room makeovers.  Today she is sharing a Christmas tour of her home. 

Enjoy!!


**************************

Now that Thanksgiving is over in the US, thoughts and preparations turn toward Christmas, which means the holiday hustle and bustle has begun. I'm honored that Anne has invited me over to share my holiday home tour from a Christmas past. On Tuesday this week you can visit my blog, Town and Country Living, to see my 2014 Christmas home tour! But for now, let me share one of my favorite holiday years ...

Christmas Dining Room

In my Christmas dining room  the table is set for holiday guests.
I try to keep holiday decor simple and not too fussy.

Christmas Family Room

In the family room, creamy poinsettias and candles create a festive mood.

Christmas Centerpiece

My little Puddy decided to take a nap by the candlelight.

Christmas Window

At the bottom of my stairway is a window.
I don't know why it's there, but I like to decorate it for the holidays.

Christmas Kitchen

In my farmhouse kitchen, I hung boxwood wreaths on the built-in hutch.

Kitchen at Christmas

Little pine trees add a festive touch at the kitchen windows.

Christmas Greens

Leftover boxwood clippings are tucked into one of my white ironstone pitchers.

Christmas Tree

My favorite part of Christmas decorating is trimming the tree!

I hope you enjoyed my holiday home tour from a Christmas past.
A special thanks to Anne for letting me share my holiday home with you!

Thank you so much for sharing your beautifully decorated home with us today Jennifer!  I hope you all found some inspiration here for your own homes.  Be sure to keep watching for Jennifer's 2014 Christmas house tour as well, pop over and see her at Town and Country Living where you can find many more fabulous decorating ideas.

Have a great week!


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have been pulling out my decorations all weekend and now you have me motivated to get them all up! What a beautiful, classic home!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything to the last detail is done just beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Home Jennifer has. Loved seeing her Christmas past now it will be fun to see her Christmas decor this year to see how it's changed :o)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the right amount of Christmas in her gorgeous farm house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - so much love and time went into the decor. I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. danke für die wunderschönen bilder und inspirationen, einen schönen 1. advent von angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Jennifer's sweet home in every season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jennifer's house. It's always inspiring to visit her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jennifer's home, all decorated for Christmas looks adorable! Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Jennifer's home and decorating style...loved seeing a past holiday tour of her home...I'm looking forward to seeing this years too! Another great feature Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly love Jennifer's home and love her beautiful Christmas decor!! Great tour Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice for a feature, Anne. I love that quirky window at the bottom of the stairs and the kitchen's built-in hutch is to die for. . .pure farmhouse! xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the Christmas decorations. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If your comment has no email address, I'll leave a reply on this post under your comment. Have a fabulous day!