Open House Sundays #9 - Little Brags

Welcome to Open House Sundays where we get a personal invitation to tour through a different blogger's house every week!


This week's tour is courtesy of Christine from Little Brags blog.  She has touches of rustic charm throughout her beautiful home.  I really think rustic decor helps to give a newer built home that old world feeling that you get in vintage homes.  You're going to love this tour!  (and the bunny is so freaking cute...)   Enjoy!

Hello and happy Sunday everybody. I am flattered that sweet Anne invited me

to share our home on her beautiful blog today. My name is Christine and I have a Home Decor-DIY blog called Little Brags.  


We live in the capital of Washington State in a city called "Olympia". 

Our house is in a cute little subdivision right outside the city limits.


I have been married for 20 years and we have one cute 9 year old son, an adorable fuzzy Bunny and a Tortoise. I am a Bookkeeper by day, and in my free-time I love to work on projects for my blog and do anything crafty. 


I hope you will enjoy my home tour, I am not exactly sure what to call my style, 

you be the judge.



Front Porch



 



 


  

Main Entry 
(decked out for Fall)
 

Family Room







Kitchen




 

 Kitchen Nook

   


  



   







   Dining Room -- In Progress

I recently painted this room and covered 

the chairs with slip covers, there 

is still lots to be done in here 

  



 Living Room

 


Powder Room
 




Tiny Mudroom


      



Bonus-Play Room


 


Master Bedroom

I am starting to feel the urge to paint

 the walls a lighter color...lol





 

   
Guest Room


Craft Room



  

Guest Bath


 


 Boy Bedroom

    








Back Yard Deck
(Styled for Fall)


  



Garden & Patio







 

    

Well, that about sums it up but before I go, 


here are some sweet pictures of our boys, 

2 and 4 legged....


  

Both Blog Assistants hard at work here...

Thanks so very much for taking time out of your day to take my tour. 
I tried to keep is short and sweet!!!
If you liked my style, please come visit me at Little Brags

You can also find me on 

 Thanks again to sweet Anne for having me!
xoxoxo

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png



Wasn't that a lovely home?  Christine's style is so warm and inviting, it makes you want to hang out there doesn't it?  Thank you for sharing your home with us Christine!

And thank you for visiting with us!



13 comments:

  1. GREAT tour, I love Christine and visit her blog now and then. I think this is the first time I've seen her whole house though, what a treat!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine your home is so pretty. Love your adorable kids and Bugsy and WIllie too fun. Love your little assistants. That long bench on your front porch is awesome. Love that. Thanks for sharing your home with us. Great choice Anne to have Christine featured today.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very warm and inviting home. Great curb appeal, and I love the candle chandelier over her dining table. Thanks for sharing, Christine. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine...what a lovely home you have!....I have friends who relocated to Olympia many years ago ... they love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That armoire in the play room took my breath away and the rabbit is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg Anne, I was so busy yesterday I forgot to post the link on my blog......shoot...will do that asap.....so sorry for being a day behind on this.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always a treat to see your beautiful home. I love your slipcovers in your dining room! Wink! Your chairs look like they were MADE for them too. I've never been to Washington before (or anywhere out west). It's always fun to see what's going on in your neck of the woods (as we say here in the south). I bet it's cold there this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne, I love her rabbit images and rabbit. She has a pretty home: rustic, but playful! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for Christine's tour, I always love seeing her clever decorating touches, and of course I'm crazy about her turtle and bunny!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh me too! Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  10. So many great ideas and such a lovely home. I like the crate idea for the boots! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. She definitely has a rustic style that works well in a newer home, which is beautiful, by the way. I was over checking out her Christmas tour for this year, too, and I love how she did her Christmas decor, I't's subtle, yet very striking with unique ideas that I hadn't seen before. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your home It looks like your home style is country farmhouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!