Open House Sundays #17 - rooms FOR rent

Welcome to Open House Sundays where we get a personal invitation to tour a different blogger's home every week!


This week's tour is courtesy of Bre at rooms FOR rent blog and what a beauty of a tour this is!  Bre has a design company and is a very talented decorator.  I love all the texture she uses in her decorating - natural wood, wicker, bamboo blinds, stones, shells, metal pieces - all delightfully combined with soothing colours and patterns to create a warm and beautiful living space.

Enjoy the tour!


Welcome to our house tour!   Things have changed a lot in the 3 years we have lived here. I have painted, and painted, and painted some more. Almost every room in our house has been painted twice since we first moved in.   I decorate in mostly white.  I decorate with fresh flowers,  white candles, and a few starfish. I'm going to keep the talking minimal today, so sit back, grab something hot to sip on, and enjoy the tour!

LIVING ROOM

Walls are painted in Halo by Benjamin Moore.










The TV cabinet is a DIY - if you want to build your own version, click HERE for the plans


DINING ROOM



Which of these two sideboards do you like best?  Hard to choose, isn't it?


MASTER BEDROOM






KID'S ROOM




BATHROOM





KITCHEN




MUDROOM




and to finish the tour, a cute home office tucked into a corner:


************************

How fabulous was that tour?   I love the soothing colours...  I hope you found some ideas for your own home from this tour.  Thanks Bre for sharing with us today.  Have a great week everyone!



15 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty cottage. There are so many decorative details that I appreciate. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! It feels very warm, cozy, and rustic!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her style, great spaces and vignettes!!! KLOVE all the texture, thanks for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am over the top in love with her entire home, style, decor . . . perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiration all over the place for me! Thanks Anne!! LOVED her home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne, another great pick. I like the contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty home. I love the wainscot in the bedroom and the plate rail in the kitchen. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne, a beautiful home.....love all the white! Your décor is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow anne i love this place usually when i look i think i would have to edit down because too much stuff gives me the heeby jeebies but i love the placement of this all xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne, I can see how this home is one of your favorites...it is just beautiful. Great architectural detail in every room...wonderfully appointed rooms and I so love all of the many signs Bre has throughout her home. Loved, loved this tour and seeing so many amazing pieces of furniture...love unique pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne. What a stunning house! Can you tell me what paint color you used in the dining room?

    Thanks,
    standy1018@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!