Cross-Canada Insider's Tour! "In My Hood" Series

Bloggers across Canada are participating in this blog series by acting as tourists in their own towns.

You'll get a tour through Canada - from sleepy towns to hot spots with insider scoops on where to go and what to do! For my American readers, this is a great year to travel to Canada with the exchange rate so hugely in your favour.

 I'll be sharing links to the series on my Facebook page, so be sure to pop in there to catch up on all the cool places you can visit - click HERE to like my Facebook page.



Meanwhile, check out the tour of MY home town at LEALOU - click on the photo!


Enjoy the tours!


With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!

  • Remodeling and Home Design
    Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun Anne! You live in such a beautiful place and it's really not that far from me! I may have to pay a visit one day!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in such a beautiful town, Anne. I love the bend the street takes. xoox Su

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne! I found you through a comment you made on one of the linkups and just visited your blog. I am so glad to have found a little piece of home while we are here in the usa...loved reading the in my hood!! Kimberley, seasideave.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberley! I'm so glad you popped over! Happy Saturday!!!

      Delete
  4. Your hometown just went on my bucket list. And I don't think I'll have any trouble convincing Ken or my son to accompany me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hometown just went on my bucket list. And I don't think I'll have any trouble convincing Ken or my son to accompany me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If your comment has no email address, I'll leave a reply on this post under your comment. Have a fabulous day!