Christmas Pinspiration

Oh my goodness I am in the Christmas spirit this year! Already!  I have been pinning away lately, looking for new ideas for Christmas decor to help me transition from my old gold-red-green days to my new cottage coastal colour scheme.  Here are a few of the beauties I found:

Beautiful candle display from Sortra.com


I really love the simplicity of this pretty wreath from Bellacor


Super cute wood Christmas stockings!  From The Unpolished Barn




I have an old sled just like this!!  hmmmmmmm


My friend Jane's gorgeous Christmas wreath from Cottage at the Crossroads


Super cute folk art wreath


Oh so beautiful room!!!  Love everything in this photo... sigh.


This pretty tree is in the Canadian Tire flyer!  They have a host of Canadian bloggers decorating spaces with their furniture and decor.  This space was done by Lucy from Craftberry Bush.  Isn't it stunning?  You can check out the other gorgeous Christmas spaces HERE


Gorgeous front entry display!  Love that red door!!! Found on Ballard Designs


This is stunningly beautiful! from The Fancy Shack




More Canadian Tire stuff - so pretty!!!


Isn't this a lovely space?  Love the furniture too. Shabby & Country Life

Dreaming of a white Christmas?


And yes, still more Canadian Tire inspiration - I'm so glad we have a store here!!


All these and more can be found on my "In the Christmas Spirit" pin board.  Anybody else dreaming of sugarplums yet?

Check out this post, too!



Have a wonderful weekend!



With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    I miss Canadian Tire a lot, they always had some amazing Christmas décor. I also miss Home Hardware too!
    I love the red door, I just painted my front and back door red and I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas!
    I think I dream about Christmas all year, I love it that much! :)
    Living here in the US now, there is Thanksgiving in November, where we are used to having Thanksgiving in October in Canada...so there is one more Holiday here to get through before Christmas...but I will start to decorate next weekend!
    Loved looking at all these pretty pictures! Sugarplums are dancing in my head! ;)
    Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Christmas inspiration. Thanks.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting in the mood, but I always promise Steve that there won't be any decorations until the day after Thanksgiving.

    I put candles in glass bottles last year and I loved the look.

    Now I am off to check you Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great inspiration Anne. Love the look of the candles in the bottles. That might go with some of my decor this year. Love it.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your picks; they're just perfect for instilling that holiday decorating bug in all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas inspiration here!....loved, loved all of your picks!...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne, I'm always thinking about Christmas once fall hits. These are such great inspiration pieces. My favs are the Ballard and Fancy Shack pictures.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that many of your inspiration pictures are simple and yet festive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My thoughts to have been turning towards Christmas! I have just been over to your board to pin some of the images! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The candles in the glass bottles would look perfect in your cottage home. These are all beautiful, rustic and cozy, which is my favorite kind of Christmas decor. Heading over to check out your board and PIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne lets move to Norway together ok?? We will bring the bunny and the cats ???

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the first time in years that I've been excited about decorating for Christmas, and your post has provided sooo much inspiration. Oh, I love it all, Anne! That Ballard entry display, though? Wow! Stunning! Thanks for sharing these. I'm off to look at your Pinterest board. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!