My Tiny Christmas Trees Through the Years

I thought it might be fun to look back at my Christmas trees over the past few years.  
I love tiny Christmas trees and they are particularly sweet with Max around since he tends to climb anything that even resembles a tree but he can't do much with these little ones (except to suck the lights...)
  I hope you enjoy my trip down Christmas memory lane.













With love from Max!





Happy decorating!


With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!




Instagram


9 comments:

  1. OMG Max toooo adorable! I tell you that kitty just makes me smile with his great personality. Sometimes the smallest of trees make the biggest impact. Love all your sweet trees of the past. Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max almost seems human! ;)
    Loved all of your little trees! The ones in the vintage crocks are so pretty!!
    I love little trees too, I have one in almost every room, and excuse to get twinkle lights onto something! ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore the Christmas trees in the crocks! Max is a cutie. I so enjoy your blog. Your home is so cozy and beautiful. Thank you you for showing that a house can be pretty and real in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peggy! What a sweet thing to say! xo

      Delete
  4. I'm a big fan of the mini tree. So I love all of your trees and vignettes. Have a happy holiday season Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas trees of any kind. You've had some nice ones over the years Anne. Max is such a ham!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max is adorable... And so are your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the trees Anne...such an inspiration as I want to gravitate to smaller trees!....and love those crocks!!!...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!