Curb Appeal in 20 Seconds

I saw this cute idea to beef up curb appeal when I was on Pinterest (shared by HOMEWARDfoundDecor) and had to copy the project!  It literally took 20 seconds to do and looks super cute.

Take a look!

Here's my house number before:




And here it is after:


and all it took was a Dollar Store frame which I attached using my nail gun (although you could use screws as well and then touch them up with paint.

How easy was that??!  Curb appeal in 20 seconds!





If you wanted to get fancier, you could use bead board inside the frame, attach the house numbers to it and hang the frame but this was simpler.  I love the look.

Have a great week!


With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!


Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Glad you liked that idea! My Pinterest photo was from my homewardFOUNDdecor.com blog post sharing this project - my brilliant daughter came up with it! (She put a frame around the base of her porch light, too) Glad you liked it enough to to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi! I couldn't find the pin when I wrote this post. Added a link back to your blog. Awesome idea, your daughter is a genius!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for adding the link to my homewardFOUNDdecor blog, Miss Anne! Very kind of you! The direct post link is http://homewardfounddecor.blogspot.com/2016/07/by-numbers.html

      And yeah, my girl is pretty creative! ;)

      Delete
  2. You are so clever !!!
    Love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!..For you 20 seconds...but for me...a lot longer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It amazes me how one little change can make such a difference.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,what a NEAT idea- something so easy to make it look that much better- wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a simple, but great idea to make your house number stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously girl, I can't believe the impact this simple idea has for curb appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne! Little work, big impact and cheap! What could be better? You have some awesome projects here I'm sure my readers would love! Would you consider sharing at our weekly link party, Dishing It & Digging It? We'd love to have you!

    http://www.thestonybrookhouse.com/2016/07/dishing-it-digging-it-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well isn't that cute?! I love easy peasy projects like this!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I only wish everyone would do this, because I can never find a house number when I'm looking for one. Don't know how many times I've gone to the wrong house because it wasn't made visible enough, LOL. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!